Here we go!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, thought it about time i jumped onto the band wagon and share my musing with all and sundry!

It will be a few days before i get everything together and start this properly but be assured i will!

General overview for the blog is as follows:

A) A place for me to rant on about all things design

B) A place to post products i like that i think you will - even if you dont i will still be posting!

C) A place to link to sites which i think are nice

D) Something to do for yet another piece of real work avoidance!

So i'll be back soon with some bits and bobs!


1 Responses to “Here we go!”

  1. Blogger Style Slave 

    does this comment thing even work?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo
Name:Style*Slave
Location:London, UK

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS Feed


Style*Slave RSS

Adverts



My Photo