Large and in charge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sony_cmt60

If only i had a Sony Ericsson! Its about time someone did a great travel charger like this and the fact it can be run off two AA batteries is even better. Check the review.

It's mobile phone time again. I'm still using my trusty Nokia 6310i. The reaction it gets is usually twofold, its either, a) that is a great phone or b) whats a 6310i? (usually from the 16 year old sales assistant who doesn't understand the times when mobiles didn't have a camera or colour screen!)

It's not that i havn't tried new phones, i ventured over to 3 for a while and got their first Nokia, the delightful(check the sarcasm) 7600. Even recently i went back to 3 and got a Nokia 6280 but that appeared to have the worst build quality ever. I had it striped down within an hour of buying it because the wonky screen was annoying me so much...apologies to my friend who works on the design team there but really it was just shocking.

So anyway, i have decided to venture into the word of samsung phones, slightly later than most of my friends who seem happy with them. Whilst checking them out i came across this, Samsung's SCH-B600, a 10MP camera...yes you did read that right!

10mp samsung

Check out all the pics and specs here

So anyway, apart from the fact that i think the world has gone crazy, it seems i can't get a phone that is just that, a phone. Looks like i'll be moving wiht the times and getting myself a camera...sorry i mean a phone, I do hate it when boundaries of product functionality are so blurred!


0 Responses to “Large and in charge”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo
Name:Style*Slave
Location:London, UK

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS Feed


Style*Slave RSS

Adverts



My Photo