Podcasts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Podcasts on web design from boagworld.com. Having moved back to London and set up my studio back here again i have found space to be more creative than i have had chance for over the past year or so. As such i stumbled across this podcast whilst looking up some stuff on CSS 2.0.

I can't vouch for the entire series on boag's podcasts but what i have heard certainly entertains and makes a change from listening to music all day (not that thats ever been a problem!)


0 Responses to “Podcasts”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo
Name:Style*Slave
Location:London, UK

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS Feed


Style*Slave RSS

Adverts



My Photo